Thread: Unrecognized Tracks: ~30% of Pandora.com tracks are being recorded as "Not-Recognized"

Default Unrecognized Tracks: ~30% of Pandora.com tracks are being recorded as "Not-Recognized"

Hi,
    I am finding that a number of tracks from Pandora.com are being recorded as "Not-Recognized". This is not one or two, but roughly 30% of the tracks. Any suggestions?

Default Re: Unrecognized Tracks: ~30% of Pandora.com tracks are being recorded as "Not-Recognized"

Please make sure you are using the latest version of Replay Music. Uninstall what you have first and then install. I have been playing with Pandora all morning without an issue and I'm getting about 95% tagging.

Default Re: Unrecognized Tracks: ~30% of Pandora.com tracks are being recorded as "Not-Recognized"

that's what i do too. i always make sure that i am using the latest version

You're probably listening to less than common music then. I tend to get about 30% of the tracks I record identified, which means I'm worse off than you.

If the songs are not in the database then they won't be tagged. When you select Start Recording select to save the file. The next time you open up Music add the file and then see if they will retag. Sometimes it does take more than one take to get the music tagged. Thanks.