Thread: Replay AV mp3 splitting (When RAV is put into mp3 files I end up with bleed overs from the previous track)

Default Replay AV mp3 splitting (When RAV is put into mp3 files I end up with bleed overs from the previous track)

I hope I'm in the right place. I am new to this forum but have been using replay for about a year now. I record music from an internet radio station. I really enjoy being able to make cd's of my music but one problem I have encountered is that when the program is put into mp3 files I end up with bleed overs from the previous track. Sometimes it's just a second or two. How can I edit these tracks where I don't an anounсer's voice or part of another track at the beginner??? Any suggestions, I'm not real familiar with the other parts of Replay, like the splicer and such.
    Last edited by gazar; 03-04-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Try Replay Media Splitter. Most stations do this so you don't get all the song. You might be better off with a fade in and out.