Thread: Problem recording sound with Replay Screencast: No CD-volume in demo 1.21 version?

Default Problem recording sound with Replay Screencast: No CD-volume in demo 1.21 version?

Before bying it is first trying.

No problem with capturing video from a webcam, but I can not record the sound Is this normal in a demo version. Is the CD-Volume option only available in the bought version?

Hi

You posted this in the general forum and made no mention to what program you're using.

Please be more detailed in the future, so we can assist you in our first response.

Having said that, What program are you attempting to use for the webcam recording?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Jeff,
    Thank you for your response.

The programme I am trying to use is Replay Screencast version 1.21 Demo Version. I want to use it for capturing webcams of birds with sound. I want to try it first before I by.

Friends of mine are using this programme as well and they recomended this programme to me. The have a Registrated version 1.20 in which they have option in Audio Recording line: CD-Volume.

Hope this is enough information.
    Thank you.

Debbie McCormick Guest

Default Re: Problem recording sound with Replay Screencast: No CD-volume in demo 1.21 version?

Try to use Replay Video Capture instead.