Thread: Does Applian have anything to grab "rtsp://" QuickTime Streaming Audio MOV files

Default Does Applian have anything to grab "rtsp://" QuickTime Streaming Audio MOV files

Does Applian have anything to grab "rtsp://" Streaming Audio MOV files .. that some sites stream .. and one needs QuickTime to listen to...?

Currently .. nothing outthere worked to grab it .. and the only way to grab the song would be to record the streaming audio with something like Freecorder toolbar, etc

Some of those sites ... one would even need access first (login/pass) from the site, to be able to listen to sreaming MOV songs..
    Don't have access - can't listen basically..

Default Re: Does Applian have anything to grab "rtsp://" QuickTime Streaming Audio MOV files

Replay AV and Replay Media Catcher can't download rtsp:// .mov streams. But you can record them from your sound card using Replay Music, Replay AV, freeware Ask&Record Toolbar, freeware Freecorder Toolbar.

If the stream you want to record offers songs that are not overlapped, I suggest you to try Replay Music. It can split and tag songs automatically.

Default Re: Does Applian have anything to grab "rtsp://" QuickTime Streaming Audio MOV files

rtsp:// ... *.m4a (QuickTime audio, AAC codec)
    rtsp:// ... *.mp4 (QuickTime audio, AAC codec)

Dear Sirs,
    so this is (still) not solved by any of your CAPTURING (=true downloading) software products?
    I can/could record them track by track using TotalRecorder.com software, but as we know.. recording is not capturing. And.. recording is quite a bit of work!

If you require me to post the URL (login pass required, or other authorization login), i could do so.. but i would prefer to post the pretty straight-forward looking URLs in manipulated form, or pass it to you via PM. Feel free to PM me then!

Thanks for working on this.
    So.. WHY hasnt this been implemented yet in Replay Media Catcher? Is this too difficult?

Best regards
    demotester

The only program you are able to use to capture this type of file is our screen capture program-Replay Video Capture.