Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

Default Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

Cheryl,

I haven't heard anything back since Monday when this was turned over to tech support. Do you know if they are working on this at all? I'm still getting the "couldn't parse the login page" error....

Default Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

It is being looked into. I believe they have changed the way they log in new members and that is what the issue is. If that is the case the developer is going to need to do some work on the program. Thanks.

Thanks for the update. I hope they can resolve this!

Unhappy Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

I was able to log into Sirius Sunday afternoon 10/04/09 to record all of Farm Aid for 10 hours. At 12 midnight Monday morning, I was no longer able to re-log into any Sirius channel through Replay A/V. However I was still able to log into Sirius through their online player.

Later as a test, I logged into the Sirius online player, then tried to record Sirius through Replay AV knowing that you can't log into your Sirius account from two locations at once. The Sirius player logged me off displaying a message about an attempt to log in from another location. So Replay AV was *trying* to log on.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Question: How is Replay AV able to avoid having to enter the alpha-numeric
    code also required by the Sirius online player in addition to the login and password?

Quote Originally Posted by don_r View Post
    How is Replay AV able to avoid having to enter the alpha-numeric
    code also required by the Sirius online player in addition to the login and password?
    May be deciphering CAPTCHA should be implemented to make Replay AV work?

The program is doing it behind the scenes so you just don't see it. If you still have a problem with logging on contact tech support. I just tested it and it is working on this end without an issue.

Cheryl- This problem still exists almost a year later. Where is the resolution?

This issue was handled a long time ago. If you are not using the latest version of the program that could be why you are having this issue. When they change we have changed.

I have version 8.82 and this problem is new. This started happening yesterday, from what I can tell only Sirius channels connect but the XM channels do not. For instance, I can listen to Howard 100/101 (Sirius 100/101) with no problem, but when I want to listen to Stars Too (XM 139) it gives me the parse login error. I am also able to listen online (via web player) to the XM channels without a problem.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon, thanks!

edit: I fixed it! I just use the Sirius stream now for the XM channels I was using (ex: Stars too is XM 139 but I can listen to the same channel through Sirius 108)
    Last edited by D0ZS; 09-06-2010 at 12:30 PM.