Thread: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

Hi! I'm new to Replay A/V and am looking for some help. I'm thinking about an online (only) subscription to SiriusXM & wanted to test it out first before taking the plunge. I signed up for a free 7 day trial for Sirius Online as well as the Replay A/V 8 demo version to try it all out first.

Here's my problem & I've searched all the forums but couldn't find a similar problem posted/solved. When I right-click on the Sirius stream from the Replay A/V screen & choose "Start record/download", I can see where the application is trying to log in to my Sirius account, but I get an error message that says "error: couldn't parse login page". What does this mean exactly & what am I doing wrong to get this message?

I'm running WinVista (64-bit) SP2 if that helps!

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version

For our program to work you need to have a password of 11 characters or less. If your password is more than that it won't work. Thanks. Open up AV and select Record-Record Sirius. Enter your login info and you should then be good to go.

Unhappy Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have a password of 11 characters (what Sirius assigned to me when I signed up for the free 7 day trial). I followed your directions exactly and I'm still getting the login parsing error. I tried the same login info in the Sirius online player & it worked fine. Any other suggestions? My decision to purchase Replay A/V is hinging on this being able to work!

Thanks again!

Default Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

See if changing your password to under 11 characters makes a difference. If it doesn't let us know. Thanks.

Unhappy Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

I changed my password to one with only 6 characters...still no luck. I'm still getting "error: couldn't parse login page" when trying to record Sirius online streaming with Replay A/V demo version.

Default Re: Sirius and Replay A/V Demo Version: Error: couldn't parse login page

I am recording from Sirius right now. Open up AV and select Record-Record Sirius. Enter your information without changing any of the settings at all. Do a record now. Stop it and save and do a playback. That is how it works. If you still have an issue please contact tech support as we will need your log file and additional information.