Thread: I have a blank toolbar

Default I have a blank toolbar

I have a blank toolbar.

I've been using Freecorder Toolbar in Firefox and IE for several years, but for the last few months I have a blank toolbar in Firefox - just an empty gray toolbar that I can toggle the view on or off, but no controls of any kind. Freecorder works fine in IE though.

I have un-installed it from Firefox's Add-Ons as well as from window's Add Remove Programs. I then reinstalled, but still no controls. I use Firefox 3.5.2, and the most recent Freecorder Toolbar.

I tried the Ask and Record Toolbar, but it doesn't have the controls I want, no Record, Stop, Pause or Play buttons. I have to have these. I don't record videos and don't need those options.

We did release a new version of the toolbar that is compatible with the latest version of Firefox. Are you installing directly from our site?

How can you uninstall it from firefox add-ons when there is no add-on for freecorder?