Thread: 0.00 - 0.10 file size

Default 0.00 - 0.10 file size

Hello, Im new here. I'm trying the demo version of RVC and have clicked "all recommended settings" and removed the values from the "Recording file size / time" fields. Everything seems to be functioning, it says it's recording, the timer is ticking away, but the file size never changes. When I stop recording, it says "Recording Stopped: 0.00 MB" no matter how long I let it record. Occasionally, I get a file size of about .10, and get about a half-second of video. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using Vista, I've tried turning off my UAC, but get the same results with or without UAC.

Thanks in advance.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of the program and that you are running the program with administrative rights. If you continue to have an issue let us know what you are trying to capture so we can see if we can duplicate the issue.

I have the same issue (using the demo) on Windows Vista when trying to record video in Windows Media 9 format. No problems when recording as mpeg. I was trying to capture something from hulu.

We have both choices for the reason you are giving. Some sites work better with one method than the other due to the way they are streaming.

it's just a matter of testing actually. some things work for one site some do not.