Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to capture streaming Audio in hummaa and raaga websites

Default Unable to capture streaming Audio in hummaa and raaga websites

Hi Friends,

I used "Replay Media Catcher 3" to capture or download audio from these 2 below sites...but I can't download it

I was able to download video and audio from some other sites likes youtube.com, but not from these below two sites...

Code:
    http://www.hummaa.com/
    http://www.raaga.com/
    I think these 2 sites are using RMTP for streaming Audio. Is there a solution for how to capture or download audio from these two sites.

Regards
    Rafales

have you tried other programs like Replay AV?

I tried hummaa and it I was able to download RTMPT .FLV streams from it with RMC 3.0.2.

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    I tried hummaa and it I was able to download RTMPT .FLV streams from it with RMC 3.0.2.
    @ stream-recorder.com: were you able to capture the URL and download and not record streaming online audio from hummaa. Please guide me how you did you captured the hidden URL from hummaa ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafales View Post
    @ stream-recorder.com: were you able to capture the URL and download and not record streaming online audio from hummaa. Please guide me how you did you captured the hidden URL from hummaa ?
    RMC downloads streams, not record them. It finds the URL automatically and downloads from it. You just need to hit the record button, THEN open your web-browser and navigate to a web-page you want to record from. Play your audio stream and it should be recorded automatically.

As for raaga, I was only able to record from it using Replay Music which records from sound card (but it can split and tag songs)

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    RMC downloads streams, not record them. It finds the URL automatically and downloads from it. You just need to hit the record button, THEN open your web-browser and navigate to a web-page you want to record from. Play your audio stream and it should be recorded automatically.

As for raaga, I was only able to record from it using Replay Music which records from sound card (but it can split and tag songs)
    Thanks for the reply and kind help.

I tried RMC 3.02 to download the streams from hummaa. First I started RMC and hit the record button and then opened the hummaa page to play the online song and the song never played. once I closed RMC the song started playing.

as another try I first played the song and then started RMC to capture the playing song and once I started RMC hummaa stopped playing the song.

guess hummaa site is smarter and they recognize RMC very well it seems. I don't know how you managed to capture and download audio / mp3 from hummaa.

please help me

thanks and regards
    rafales

Quote Originally Posted by Rafales View Post
    I tried RMC 3.02 to download the streams from hummaa. First I started RMC and hit the record button and then opened the hummaa page to play the online song and the song never played. once I closed RMC the song started playing.

as another try I first played the song and then started RMC to capture the playing song and once I started RMC hummaa stopped playing the song.
    I was able to record streams from hummaa a couple of days ago, but right now I have the same problem. The songs never stop buffering when I hit the Record button of RMC 3.0.2. As soon as I stop recording, they start playing again. I tried it with 10+ songs in both Firefox and I.E. I don't have any explanation for that. I've notified the developer and hopefully he will be able to solve the problem.

Have you tried using the web stream dumper and unchecking Capture HTTP streams?

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Heinlein View Post
    Have you tried using the web stream dumper and unchecking Capture HTTP streams?
    I tried another program and it recorded RTMPT stream, so I haven't thought about it.

After unchecking "Capture HTTP streams" I can play streams from hummaa without any problem. But for whatever reason I can't capture them with Web Stream Dumper. I tried to restart RMC and clear the browser cache to no avail.
    Last edited by stream-recorder.com; 08-22-2009 at 05:13 AM. Reason: update

OK - I'll pass it on to the big guy I'll post if we are able to get a fix in place for this site! Thank you.