Thread: WQSR doesn't work

Default WQSR doesn't work

I've tried using the "suggestion" in the Media Guide to let you know about this, but I've yet to get a response.

The stream works great on their website, but I'm new here and would love if you guys could look into it and correct it.
    Thanks,
    James

There have been a few changes in the streams lately and we are updating as quickly as we can. Give us a couple of days, delete the show from AV, and add it again. If it can be updated it will be. There are some streams that have changed the way they are streaming and we are having to change them to audio capture.

Default Re: WQSR doesn't work

Hi - I'm trying to record WQSR as well (102.7 Baltimore Jack FM) with no avail. I've tried the URL finder in Replay AV, doesn't work. I've tried searching in Media Guide and can't find it. Would appreciate any help .. thanks much!

Is there a link for WQSR that allow us to do Stream Capture? In Media Guide it only provides a link for Audio Capture.

Quote Originally Posted by kchkwong View Post
    Is there a link for WQSR that allow us to do Stream Capture? In Media Guide it only provides a link for Audio Capture.
    The radio station uses RTMP streams and timestamps in the URLs, so you won't be able to do stream capture from it using Replay AV. But you can capture such streams with Replay Media Catcher 4 in the RTMP recording mode.