Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBS Radio's New Player

Default WXRT not working again?

I am having trouble recording a Saturday morning show on WXRT in Chicago. I was able to get around 9 minutes before it dropped and then couldn't retune. The log says it got a 302 http, site moved, I think. Then it got 404 not found.

I didn't think it was a Vista problem, but I decided to shore those issues up. When I turned off user control and set the firewall to allow Replay AV it deleted the stations (XM, WXRT and This American Life) and I can't find the log now. I hate Vista...

When I try to play XRT reloaded from the Media Guide, the player comes up and there is nothing but the upper left icon. No sound. When I URL capture the stream, I get the same URL. When I play WGN's radio stream, no problem.

Is it possible CBS is again changing players/streams...the player looks different than I remember it.

Thanks,
    J
    Last edited by RazorBoy; 01-25-2009 at 12:12 PM.

Hi,

I was unable to duplicate the issue. I added WXRT from the Media Guide and am able to both stream capture to file data as well as tune to the audio stream. So, the station website seems to be functioning OK - at least in this attempt - and the URL we are using for WXRT seems to be the correct one for the stream. If you are still having issues, please use our Support System to send your Log file: http://www.applian.com/logs.php

Regards,

Tom Mayes

There are a few stations that our program is not able to stream capture due to the way they stream. If you have one that you can not find a URL for please try audio capture and it should work for you.