Thread: Replay AV8 autostops recording streaming video

Question Replay AV8 autostops recording streaming video

Hello;
    I purchased the Replay AV8 to record streaming media from a link the program start recording but automatically stops around 10 minutes of recording. When I check tune for live TV goes up to 20 minutes of recording then stops or the status stays as CAPTURING but the time measure stops counting and then stops completely. This is frustrating because I miss part of the show and have to record chucks of it. I am thinking that could be a memory problem but I do have 3G of RAM. Any suggestions anybody I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

When you record an archive it is going to record as fast as your Internet connection and the server on the other end allow. It is possilbe that the ten minutes was all it took to capture what you wanted. When you are capturing a live show then it should record for the allotted time. If that is the issue you will need to contact tech support as a log file, link, and additional information will be needed.