Thread: How to send the "quick time " files to my ipod..

Default How to send the "quick time " files to my ipod..

.. since my other question got answered so quickly, I thought I'd ask another

Some files cant convert since they're already there... so how do those go from my "replay" window to the ipod? Where do those files go? they're in the "Catcher" but how do I ....extract them?

It's easy with the ones that need converted..

Thanks...

Please answer my first question as well...please?

You can import these files through iTunes. Open iTunes click File>>Add File and choose the file that you want to import.

Exactly. You can easily import those files to itunes. It will be in the videos tab of itunes and then plug your iPod and sync.

I don't explane very well...

I have Itunes and have sent/converted a lot of files... but some are already quicktime... mp4...maybe.. files that don't NEED converted, but I pull them from a site.. and they're in my capture thang... but I don't know how to send them to the "files" they just stay in my Capture thing.. now the ones that need converted do end up in the files and I can send them to Itunes.. I don't know any other way to say it...

But oh well.. how about putting a DVD in my computer drive and it plays on my computer.. how do I capture those files and send them to my ipod?

Thanks,

The files are automatically saved to your storage directory. Click Tools>>Open Storage Directory. This is where you can locate the files that you capture with Media Catcher. To record a DVD you would need to use Replay Video Capture.

So to "capture" the DVD that I play on my computer.. and that I want to send to my Ipod, I need to purchase the "Video Capture", too? I have the "Media Catcher".

I really want to just put a dvd in my Computer, and what plays on my computer screen.. to be able to send that to my Ipod... Itunes.. I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - Media Catcher is for online streaming media. You will need Replay Video Capture. If you already own Media Catcher you can purchase Replay Video Capture for $19.95.