Thread: New member question

Question New member question

not sure if i'm doing this right, but i am a new member to posting questions. i have been using replay radio for 5 years or so now and am wondering if i have 2 radio programs that i want to capture the streamlink and they run at the same time on weekdays, can i capture them both at the same time, or do i have to choose to capture one or the other? if both are on my list to capture the programs at 10:00 pm, which one will it choose if i can only get one at a time? it figures the 2 i like are at the same time! thanks! klee

With Replay Radio you are only able to record one show at a time. We have not sold that program for quite some time. If you use Replay AV then you would be able to capture both at the same time as it uses stream capture technology. Give the program a download and see how you like it.

Default capturing 2 simultaneously

Cheryl ~ thanks for responding so quickly! i didn't even realize that i have repaly radio av8, so i guess i can capture both shows at the same time! i'll give it a try tonite and see what happens. i love replay radio and tell everyone i know to get it for use on their ipods! appreciate it.
    klee