Thread: Catching .swf Files

Angry Catching .swf Files

I purchased Replay Media Catcher to catch video files AND .swf files. How come I can't get it to catch a file like this? http://www.teacheronlinetraining.com..._grammar01.swf

Angry Same here... with SWF

Quote Originally Posted by obertsa View Post
    I purchased Replay Media Catcher to catch video files AND .swf files. How come I can't get it to catch a file like this? http://www.teacheronlinetraining.com..._grammar01.swf
    I bought it as well... live and learn... It appears I should have read some threads here to get a hint that this would probably not work for my purpose of recording just swf. It seems to work with other sites with other types of files but not at the "SS" website.

Default Advert on site said good for singsnap...

The site needs to change its advertizement as it appears Singsnap has purchased a program to defead this compiler. Unless applian tech has solutions. Poof!!!!! there went my 50 bucks...

Quote Originally Posted by obertsa View Post
    You need to use the Web Stream Dumper to capture these videos. Open Media Catcher, click Tools>>Settings, uncheck "Capture HTTP Streams", and check "Web Stream Dumper". Click Start Recording, go to the site and play the video. It should download much faster than real time - depending on your connection speed. I got the 2minute video in about 10 seconds.