Thread: Capturing GForce Platinum output, Video and audio

Default Capturing GForce Platinum output, Video and audio

I was informed that (new user) the suite can capture the output from Gforce Platinum in Windows Media Player 11, using Vista Home Premium.

How do I set it up to capture the output?

I want to have the music and recorded output for a screensaver, or video show on my monitor.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Juvat Jeff View Post
    I was informed that (new user) the suite can capture the output from Gforce Platinum in Windows Media Player 11, using Vista Home Premium.

How do I set it up to capture the output?

I want to have the music and recorded output for a screensaver, or video show on my monitor.

Jeff
    Hi Jeff (Great name )

I'm not personally familiar with Gforce Platinum, is it a media player, or what exactly..can you expand on that for me please? I'm sure somebody else here may be, but I figured i'd be proactive and respond first.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

G-Force is a visualization program for music players, most notably Windows Media Player. It works with almost any media player, and is a plug-in.

The new Platinum edition is the latest version. The screen is basically a "light organ" program where patterns of swirls and color react to the sound level output of the source. It also has a stand alone player, the problem is that the screen capture programs I have don't see it's output. It is "like" steaming video, but has no source location because it is dynamic, being created on the fly.

Jeff

A suggestion would be to try either Replay Screencase or WM Capture to do this. They both capture what they see and hear on the screen and not from the stream. Give them a try and see if they work for you.