Thread: New member - please help

Default New member - please help

Hello!!

I purchased the Replay suite today and have been for the past six hours trying to RUN the Replay AV from the My downloads section on C drive. I use the Windows XP platform.

Unfortunately, I cannot even start to download it. There is an RAVsetupG.exe and I keep clicking on it. I am able to open till the box offers a Run button but after that I am unable to download.

Can someone help me please? I have purchased this Replay suite mainly to record streaming video from real player and windows media player. If this does not work then I do not know what else to do. I have rebooted twice, read through the technical tips and done all that is needed.

I am very disappointed. I would be grateful for your help and advise, please.
    Thankyou.

It might be your firewall or browser settings that is stopping it. Try a different web browser?

Hi

There is also a chance that you have a block on installer programs. The easiest way to get around this is to use the second server on the download page.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

On the bottom of the page is the applian server #2. Give it a try. If you still have a problem contact technical support. Thanks.