Thread: Can not record audio anymore

Default Can not record audio anymore

I happily use Replay AV 8 to record scheduled financial shows like Money Talk, Ric Edlemen, etc. I just tried to record a simple audio clip at http://www.metrolyrics.com/mercy-lyrics-duffy.html and I get the message “No network activity was detected on any available network adapter” I click ok and the stream capture box comes up, but the address of the audio does not come up when I play it. When I first got Replay I regularly recorded things off You Tube etc. Now none of that is working.Please help!

I checked my anti-virus program and it is not blocking Replay. I automatically recorded my usual financial shows last weekend, and I assume they will record again this Sat. as usual. I can not figure out why the audio and you tube recordings generate that error message.

I played one of your applian instructional vids and now that vid appears in the stream capture box. I click the clear box button, but your video keeps coming back. It says Cache: video.fly.

I just can not record anything from you tube etc

What version of windows are you using? Have you changed what you are using for your Internet? The more info we have the easier it will be to assist you.

I use Vista, and AT&T high speed internet. It is the same system I have had all along. I do not seem to have any problems with the financial shows I record on the weekends.

I have re-booted my computer, disconnected and re-connected my modem to the Internet, and the error message continues. I will see on Saturday if my regular financial shows are recorded as usual or not.

I just checked and my usual financial shows of Ric Edelman and Larry Kudlow is being captured. I assume it will all work as usual. Is there anyone out there who knows what is wrong? Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Is there a help phone number I can call?....Anyone.

The best way to get a response to your issue is to open a support ticket within the proper department.

Default Can not record audio anymore

Audio Capture is different than stream capture. When you get that message you can either reboot or make sure that you dont have another program such as Music open. You can also "kill" the program in the task manager and open it again. That does not affect stream capture. What are you trying to capture? Are you using stream capture or audio? What link are you using?

i am running this program on my XP2 OS and its working fine so far.