Thread: Replay A/V recording wrong channel Sirius

Default Replay A/V recording wrong channel Sirius

ok I'll try to keep this as short as possible....

I have been recording XM channel 202, usually, flawlessly for some time now, my subscription came up and it forced me to sign up with Sirius to continue recieving that channel, fine!

So signed up on Monday, set to record channel 197 on Sirius which is 202 on that platform...my daily schedule is at 6am Stern on 100 and O&A on 197 and then Ron and Fez on 197 at 11am

All worked well on Monday....

On Tuesday my recording that should have been O&A on 197 recorded Stern...the Ron and Fez show recorded with no issue, so assuming i screwed something up, I checked one of my 'later' set ups so i can record a replay of the O&A show...recorded about 5 seconds, it worked fine so i reset that as my morning feed recording, changing the time etc....

So I go to listen to O&A today, and the same thing happened, I've checked my set up and everything is correct including channel number...

I'm stumped!!!!!

Check to make sure they haven't changed the line up. Also, delete the show from your AV and reboot. Then add the show again. Do a record now to see if it is recording what you want. This is not an issue I have seen before.

Stern and O&A are on at the same time, and Sirius only allows one login at a time per account, so your O&A recordings are getting bounced.

BTW, who said you had to subscribe to Sirius to get XM stations? You could just as easily have subscribed to XM online and gotten a separate XM login which would allow you to record 202.

I did have seperate logins prior, but now, if you go to subscribe to online access on the xm site, it takes you right to the sirius online form

It did it again this morning, but not on Friday when there was no Stern show to record so yes you are correct about the feeds getting bounced...my howard recording sits at logging in while what is supposed to be recording 197 ends up recording stern...so i've deleted stern on 100 in the early morning, and set it to record the west coast feed to see if that makes a difference

have you tried running it while the AV is disabled?