Thread: network adaptor

Cool network adaptor

Hi,

I was trying to follow the directions given to record streaming video or archive. I opened replay av press want to record something right now i.e. video, I then press capture video clipe or archive, a message came up stating "no activity was detected by on any available network adaptor a message came up stating make sure you have a live connection or make sure there is no firewall blocking replay", network adaptor to monitor is empty. My question is why, as I type, I am recording a radio program so the live connection is available. What needs to happen. I have a live collection, so what is the problem. Please help. I was able to pull up a previous played video, but not what i wanted to capture. I tried to press clear and the same video urls keep coming up (the same url's for old videos played previously). Help!

Are you using Vista? What are you using for your Internet connection? Thanks.

Default Replay AV8

I also get the message "No network detected ..." It's very annoying. Everytime I open the "record now" option to downstream a video from the net it comes up again. And after I chose a url from the cache I have to run the "record now" option again to return to the caced urls and, so, I get the message again. I also was unable to clear the cache. However, this morning it was clear when I opened up.

Is Applian moving out of the facility and directing clients to use the Ask version of web downstreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by n3wb13 View Post
    Hi,

I was trying to follow the directions given to record streaming video or archive. I opened replay av press want to record something right now i.e. video, I then press capture video clipe or archive, a message came up stating "no activity was detected by on any available network adaptor a message came up stating make sure you have a live connection or make sure there is no firewall blocking replay", network adaptor to monitor is empty. My question is why, as I type, I am recording a radio program so the live connection is available. What needs to happen. I have a live collection, so what is the problem. Please help. I was able to pull up a previous played video, but not what i wanted to capture. I tried to press clear and the same video urls keep coming up (the same url's for old videos played previously). Help!
    yes I do use vista

Quote Originally Posted by n3wb13 View Post
    Hi,

internet explorer is my internet connection through verizon

You are using a PC type card then. At this point I'm afraid our program will not find your network adapter. A workaround is to use a router with your card and then it would be found. Thanks.

You are using a PC type card then. At this point I'm afraid our program will not find your network adapter. A workaround is to use a router with your card and then it would be found. Thanks.

Talking PC type card?

I am also using Vista with an integrated network port on my motherboard. In your post a recommendation was made to use a router, I do. How can I use it to allow your software to see my network adapter?

I use vista for a year now and I have not experience such problem. My browser is Firefox then.

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.