Thread: Registry Error message

Default Registry Error message

Every time I alter the settings (File>Settings from the menu) I get an error message that reads "Registry Error" when I close the Settings dialog box. Actually the error pops twice to I have to hit the OK button in the message box twice.

I just purchased Replay A/V version 8.52 C. I am running windows XP SP3. The Replay software was installed under an administrator's account but is being run throu a user (non-Admin) account.

Sometimes, but not all the time, when I re-open the settings dialog immediately, the settings I had just altered are back to their original values.

Run the program with an administrative account and that will probably do the trick for you.

Default Leaving my computer vulnerable to attack.

I've figured that out already. Unfortunately this is a bad security practice. Running anything under an admin account while connected to the internet leaves a computer vulnerable to all kinds of attack. Applian should put a high priority on fixing this vulnerability.