Thread: HELP, Which tool should I use to capture my internet session including a skype conference call

Default HELP, Which tool should I use to capture my internet session including a skype conference call

I need to capture my internet session including a skype conference call that will be going on at the same time, which tool should I use, I have the Replay Suite, so I have all the tools. I tried Replay A/V, but it seems like it wants a specific video stream to capture. I want it to capture my URL and my conf call in real time. Any advice would be appreciate. Thanks, Mika

Default Re: HELP, Which tool should I use to capture my internet session including a skype conference call

It sounds like Replay Video Capture would be the best program for you. It allows to capture any video from screen, including your Internet sessions.

Default Re: HELP, Which tool should I use to capture my internet session including a skype conference call

Replay Telecorder for Skype - is a new Skype recorder from Applian. It supports video and audio Skype call recording.

Replay Telecorder is a 100% digital Skype recorder. This means no messing around with audio hardware settings or video capture windows.

Replay Telecorder is the best Applian software for capturing skype conference calls.

Video Tutorial for capturing Skype internet seessions using Replay Telecorder
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZlXv...layer_embedded

Upgrade options for Applian software:
    http://www.applian.com/upgrade.php
    Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.