Thread: Command-line Replay Converter Error:Target folder no longer exists

Default Command-line Replay Converter Error:Target folder no longer exists

Hello. I searched in the forums and couldn't find an answer.
    Trying to use Replay Converter. This is the command line I'm using:

"C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayConverter.exe" ?"C:\FilesToConvert\File1.wmv"?"C:\FilesToConvert\ File1-100.mp4"?MP4-100

I get the following error:
    Target folder no longer exists. Change the 'Write File to New Folder' setting to a different location.

I'm trying to convert the file using the same folder as the input folder. Also, I didn't see a command-line parameter for changing the target folder.

Help. Thanks.

Looks like you moved the original folder. You need to either move the folder back to its original location on the drive or create a new folder on that drive.

The message is saying it can not find where to write the information to. I hope that helps you. Susi

Quote Originally Posted by abhollow View Post
    "C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayConverter.exe" ?"C:\FilesToConvert\File1.wmv"?"C:\FilesToConvert\ File1-100.mp4"?MP4-100
    I wonder if the quotes around the input and output file names are causing a problem? The input and output file names don't contain any embedded spaces so you could leave those out like so:

Code:
    "C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayConverter.exe" ?C:\FilesToConvert\File1.wmv?C:\FilesToConvert\File1-100.mp4?MP4-100
    The Replay Converter command line parameters are documented in the Replay Converter User Guide.

It may just be the way the message board software works but your command appears to have an embedded space in the target file specification.

Smile Thanks! That worked...

Thanks! The example folder name in the example didn't have spaces in it and mine did, so I (wrongly) assumed that I needed the quotes around the path and filename.

Thanks again!