Thread: Recording cancels after it starts!!

Unhappy Recording cancels after it starts!!

Hi, i recently downloaded wm recorder.....the title pretty much speaks for itself. Everytime i enter the URL i recieve a pop saying "The specific file does not have an extension.Windows Media Player .asf will be used." and it ask me to continue. The recording starts in the status window and then....cancels....it just stops and nothing happens...when i try to re-record it says in it still in the middle of recording but nothing is still happening though....Anyways i would appreciate it if someone could tell me what im doing wrong or whats wrong in general.....thank you for your time!!!!

Please contact tech support for the WM Recorder line. This forum is for the Applian line and you will probably get quicker assistance. Thanks.