Thread: God.TV

Default God.TV

I've used replay for over a year. There is a huge broadcast being done on God.tv and ustream.tv from 7pm until 11pm. God TV is listed as a station on replay, but I can't get replay 8 to pick up either God.tv or ustream.tv I think its flash

Please help. I turned in a technical problem on Sunday, but have not received a response.

Zaney,
    How much of that 4 hr program do you plan to record? What is the longest stream you have been able to capture? God bless you.
    Joseph

This is a stream that I'm not able to get captured with either AV or Media Catcher. This is an example of one that you would want to try with Replay Screencast, I'm afraid. Screencast captures what it sees on the screen and not from the stream. Try it first to make sure that it is going to meet your needs.