Thread: Prevent Console Mode?

Default Prevent Console Mode?

I'm using Replay Music 3.50. When a song is finished playing it processes the track. While it is doing this processing, it switches away from the normal Windows GUI, and into a console mode. At the top of this is a message about LAME 3.98 and at the bottom of the text is a progress bar simulation using text character. While this is going on it takes over my computer and I have to stop whatever I'm doing.

Is there a way for Replay Music to run this routine in the background, instead of switching into console mode. I'm using Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Patch 3.
    Last edited by aberly; 03-21-2009 at 01:00 PM.

This is not an issue I have seen before. Please update to the latest version and see if this corrects the issue. I use it all the time while doing other things on my system without a problem.

Default VERY ANNOYING!!

Quote Originally Posted by aberly View Post
    I'm using Replay Music 3.50. When a song is finished playing it processes the track. While it is doing this processing, it switches away from the normal Windows GUI, and into a console mode. At the top of this is a message about LAME 3.98 and at the bottom of the text is a progress bar simulation using text character. While this is going on it takes over my computer and I have to stop whatever I'm doing.

Is there a way for Replay Music to run this routine in the background, instead of switching into console mode. I'm using Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Patch 3.
    I, too, have this issue. It's VERY ANNOYING!!! I've already updated to the latest version and it still does it. /sigh

If you are using 3.72 and still receiving this message please contact us at tech support. thanks. We will need your log file.