Thread: wmr initiates second stream

Default wmr initiates second stream

trouble recording a site in ada mode in which a second stream for wmrurl (wmr12.4) runs in parallel with the intended stream.

I have run several configs w/o firewall and the like, when I view the stream w/o wmr there is one stream when recording two.

why two streams? one for wmr and one for the non-recorded stream. applian puts it on the site attempting to midstream url switch. that is incorrect.

NOTE: this post was initially posted (now updated) in the video section and was closed due to wrong forum.

I recommend those using this s/w or any s/w of this kind, pay attention to the network traffic.

admin, if this is not the proper place for this post this time, then where does it belong? Please indicate and Please no more uninstall/install remedies.

this is general discussion and I am very interested why a second stream is initiated. It would be nice to read something other than uninstall or use wm capture.

thanks.

EDIT: I forgot a note from the applian page, "Note: Applian Technologies handles support for WM Recorder and the Bonus Bundle programs. The links above transfer you to the Applian site, where you can contact a real human being to answer your questions." I assume by that forums included.
    Last edited by trundunga; 03-20-2009 at 07:15 AM.

If you are having technical difficulties with a program and would like a timely response from an Applian Team member, please open a support ticket within the proper department. The WM line is not supported in these forums.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

The two product lines are different. We support the Replay Product line in the forums but not the WM Recorder line. We do offer great support for that in the tech support, however.