Thread: wmr12.2 and its second stream

Default wmr12.2 and its second stream

I am kind of new at this so correct and/or advise at will.

1. I use wmr, updated12.2. Is there a better option for a/v recording?

2. the reason asked is because I am having a wee bit of trouble recording from a site in ada mode in which a second stream for wmrurl runs in parallel with the stream trying to record. it works, but of course, this cannot be by design. for one, that is wasted b/w and it is also probably not popular on the distant end. actually, I have had several connections chopped even though I am a subscriber, $.

I have run several configs w/o firewall and the like, when I view the stream w/o wmr there is one stream when recording two.

wondering what I am doing wrong though not to many settings to mess up.

NOTE: if I kill the non-wmr stream it works but figure this is not how it should be.

help.

thanks.

Hi

Wm Recorder and it's suite is not supported on this forum, please submit a ticket and we'll get back to you as soon as possible via it.

Thank you. :-)

Oh, one thing however:
    You might want to try upgrading to our newest version, 12.4. It's actually free for you being that you've got Version 11 or higher. Do me a favor please and do the following:

Please UN-install ALL versions of WMR and WINCAP from your computer (the easiest way is through start/control panel/add-remove programs).

Once they're un-installed, please download and install WMR 12.4

Please download it from the following URL:

http://www.wmrecorderpro.com/install_wmrecorder.exe

Wincap should download automatically as a part of this process.

If you still have issues, please submit a ticket to technical support.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.