Thread: Adobe Connect Pro (Adobe Breeze Sessions)

Question Adobe Connect Pro (Adobe Breeze Sessions)

Hello,

I attend Colorado Tech Online University and the instructors use a program called Adobe Connect in order to stream a live audio/video lecture. I have to be logged into the school in order to access these live chats, and I am wondering which software would be the best for saving these sessions. I'd like to archive them for later use in future classes. As it is now, once the class is over, we cannot view the archived chats any longer. We have the ability to view the chats live and participate in a discussion, or we can view an archived version of the chat if we miss the live one.

Anybody have a clue as to if it is even possible to archive this type of content. Thanks in advance for the help.

J

P.S. Here is what the link looks like; however, you can't access without user/pass.

http://breeze.careeredonline.com/p53...vkicnneonfvzry

Default http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/demo.php

The program that I would suggest for this is Replay Video Capture. It captures from the screen and not from the stream. Give the demo a try and see if it is going to work for you.
    Last edited by Cheryl Wester; 03-09-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typo

Question Still trying....

Thanks. I purchased the entire capture suite before even posting on the thread. I played around with it for a bit, and with Replay AV I can get it to start downloading for a few seconds, and it shows in the tuner that I am connected; however, it just stops recording.

I know the media catcher will work; however, when the kids are noisy it records that in the background too. Not to mention I don't want to have to sit there and play every archive to record it.

The URL finder shows like 7 different pieces of the same URL, but none can be recorded. This is interesting.

I re-purchased the software suite because I was notified via email that the product had been updated, and I guess I automatically assumed that the email was sent because they fixed the original tech support issue regarding the recording of breeze sessions a few months back. Oh well. maybe one of you smart guys/girls can figure it out for me. It would be a really awesome tool.

If you want to submit a support ticket and your password info I would be glad to test your link for you. You could always change the password after I do some testing. Without this I'm only able to offer the suggestions I have made. Thanks.

Thumbs up Sounds Good

That's what I did before too so that sounds good. I'll submit the support ticket in a bit. Thanks for the help.

Jason

Unhappy Submitted Support Ticket 2 months ago....

I was wondering if anyone else could attempt to help me. I submitted a support request about 2 months ago (immediately after my last post), but I have not heard anything back from anyone. I'd really like this software to work for me, as it has great potential. Unfortunately, the only thing I need it for is recording these live lectures in an Adobe Breeze Session (Adobe Connect Pro). It does not necessarily need to be "real time" recording because the sessions are also archived and can be played back until; the course ends.

I purchased the entire suite about a year and a half ago, but ended up having to get a refund because it would not work with Adobe Connect sessions, regardless of technical support's efforts. I re-purchased the entire suite all over again a couple months back under the belief that this issue had been resolved.

I would much rather figure this out than get my money back. I have used virtually every component in the software suite, but for some reason it still won't work. Please Help!

I was unable to find any tickets - open or closed - under your email address. If you have a ticket number I would be more than happy to look into this for you. If you never received a ticket number this means that your request was not submitted. Please resubmit the ticket in our support area.

Default That's Odd

I guess that answers why I never got a response. What a shame. I went into great detail regarding the issue. I will re-submit when I get some time. How will I know if it goes through ok? Last time it said it was submitted successfully, and I had no clue you didn't receive it.

Fill out the form for the ticket, click Next. Then our system will search the knowledge base for any answers that may help you. If none of these answer your question click Submit Ticket at the bottom of the page. You will immediately receive a ticket number on the next page that loads.