Thread: Recording Issue...

Default Recording Issue...

I can record just fine. Here is the problem. There is no pause between tracks! When I record, it even picks up that "grinding" noise from my computer, which makes Freecorder believe that it's all one track! Help!!!!

What version of Freecorder are you using? The program is a simple program and if you want to record music and have it split tracks the ideal program, depending on the stream, is Replay Music. Thanks.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear with my initial post. Allow me to try again...

I can record and listen to playback just fine. The problem is, when I record, the record function also picks up that "humming" or "grinding" noise that computers make, thus allowing the recorder to believe that it's all one track (I guess it's just that sensitive). Now, is there some kind of setting that prohibits this from happening, that I don't know about?

We still need to know what version of the program you are using. Are you using the desktop version or are you using the toolbar. Thanks.

My bad. I misunderstood you (I can be such a bonehead). I'm using the toolbar version. I appreciate any help or suggestions you are able to offer. I really love Freecorder. One more thing: I have the Freecorder toolbar installed on 2 other computers, and they record just fine. Those 2 have Microsoft XP OS. But the third computer I'm having trouble with has Vista OS. I'm not sure if that has any relevance, but just in case you needed to know. Thanx again.

We are working on a new version right now that is going to correct this issue. The toolbar is sensitive and it is going to pick up every sound. Make sure that you only have the Freecorder Audio Driver checked and see if that helps. Thanks.