Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Converter 3.3

Default Converter 3.3

We have an update to our converter if you want to give it a try. It has some enhancements such as converting more audio files, an extended drop down list, the ability to convert .swf files, and fixed the widescreen aspect ratio bug. Give it a try.

Hi - that sounds good.

When I fire up my Replay Converter (ver 3.2) it tells me there's no update available.

How do I try the new version - and will it install over my 3.2 version okay?

Many thanks.

Hi,
    i want to test this version too.
    Could you please tell how to download this version?
    Thank you in advance

http://www.applian.com/replay-converter/

Just install this version and it will install over what you already have. Then do a reboot of your computer. Thanks.

Default converter problems

This looks like another pay for the bug fix, A bug that shouldn't have been there in the first place. I've been having problems for the last 7 months. After updating to the 3.0, I started having the same problem.

This is a free update for most people depending on when you purchased the program. If you do have an issue please contact tech support for some assistance.

Default Confusing version no.

Hi Cheryl
    I downloaded the version you suggested but it shows it as being vesrion 3.1!!!

What's going on here? This is not the 1st time version numbers have been incorrect. I already had v3.2 but have now gone back 2

When you open up Converter and go to the about what version does it say? If it does no say 3.3 please download it and try again. I just looked at mine and it does say 3.3. Thanks.

Hi Cheryl
    I'm using version 3 and seem to have a problem with the screen formats when converting. When converting a 16x9 wmv to mpeg 2 or Avi it comes out as a 4x3 so the video looks stretched from top to bottom.
    Will this version 3.3 cure this?

I've only just joined the forum so coming rather late on this thread.
    Cheers
    Mark

Since first posting this I have tried the trial version of 3.3 and it doesn't seem to have cured my particular problem.
    Are there any manual adjustments that one has to make in order to convert widescreen piece of video?

Many thanks
    Mark
    Last edited by markpritch; 04-25-2009 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Further update

The latest version should have corrected this. Please contact tech support as your log file will need to be viewed and we'll want more info regarding the conversion. Thanks.