Thread: New user having major problems.

Default New user having major problems.

I used the demo version for about a week and it would record my shows but only for about 1.5 mins. then it would email me the link using yousendit. Well I purchased Replay A/V this week and it has not worked yet. The first couple of days I didn't receive an email and when I got home and checked yousendit had an error message saying there was no file to send. This happened again Tue. and Wed. Last night I rebooted my computer and tried recording a stream (successful) tried a schedule recording (successful). Well today I did not receive my email at work until 2 hours after the recording was supposed to end and when I went to download it, it was only 1.5 mins. long instead of 3 hrs. Could someone please help figure out what is wrong This software is perfect for what I need if I can just get it to work. Thanks for any help.

What is the link you are trying to capture? Make sure you do not have disable keep alive checked in AV under File-settings-other. Make sure you do not have a screen saver or hibernate set up that require a log in.

If you continue to have a problem you might want to contact tech support as they will need your log file and additional information.

Cheryl,

I have responded to my support ticket twice today and have not received any response. Do you know if it is still open or has someone just not gotten to it yet? Thanks.

We respond to all tickets in a timely manner. If you just submitted the ticket today, give us a little time to respond. If you would like to give me your ticket number I can look it up for you. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Thanks for the reply Tasha. Here is my Ticket ID: FC32E4. I posted the ticket yesterday and had been talking with Cheryl last night. Thanks for any help you can give.

Tasha, Cheryl or Anyone else.

Could you please let me know how long it usually takes to answer a Ticket. A few hours, a day or two, a week? Just wondering. Thanks.

Your ticket was responded to this morning. We do respond to all tickets in a timely manner and it was responded to in less than two hours after your last correspondence to us. thanks.