Thread: How to Record a GoToMeeting webinar live?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to Record a GoToMeeting webinar live?

I purchased the bundle package and love it. I cannot figure out how to record GoToMeeting webinar live. Can someone please help?
    Thanks!

The best program in the suite for this is Replay Video Capture. Give it a try and see how it goes.

Where do I fine instructions for that?

You can check out the Replay Video Capture User Guide. We also have a few tutorial videos.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default WM Recorder 12 for GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting does not create a URL that can be used record a GoToMeeting event.

How can I use this product to capture an event.

If WM Recorder will work, can I capture both video and audio using the tools.

You need to use the screen capture and not a stream capture program for this. That is why we have suggested that you use Replay Video Capture. Thanks. Also, this is a forum for the Replay product line. We don't have a forum set up for the WM line. You will get prompt assistance from tech support for issues relating to that line.

Default Re: How to Record a GoToMeeting webinar live?

I use RVC daily to record GoToMeetings. First open RVC and keep it in the bottom right corner, in Settings I set up in dropdowns, I use the minimal quality to minimize file size and output when it is complete is Great.. I set my output folder to where I want it on my Drive (saves time later). I keep RVC open and in the bottom right corner. I can be logged into the webinar or not at this time. Once the webinar starts, I adjust the window of the webinar to the top left/center. I click on Get Window in RVC and mover the little squares according to the window I want to capture. I then click RECORD, it takes a second to get started, yet it starts. When the webinar is complete I hit STOP in RVC, click on view in RVC and rename the file accordingly. DONE! --- Caution, Remember that if you open and/or move or Anything gets into the capture window you are recording, it will show up in Playback; that is why I move the webinar up to the left area when I start.

thanks for that reminder Jon!

Hello. I purchased the Suite yesterday for the primary purpose of recording Webinars. I understand that I need to be using RVC and have gone through the great How-To-Videos and the Users Guide. I have also read the helpful blogs, especially the one by Jon Eilers.

However, I am still having difficulty getting the audio test to work correctly. Can someone help me with some recommendations? I am using W7 64-bit with on-board audio (no card) and Firefox . After pressing the Audio Setup/Test, I can hear the "bubbles" through my speakers, but it is NOT successful. I get the following error msg: Recording from internal source not available or could not be detected! Choose another Audio Input or another Audio Source from the list above. The audio input called Stereo Mix, Wave Out or What you Hear usually indicates that recording is available.

The only 2 items in the drop down Audio Source is Microphone and Line-In. The only item available in the drop down menu for Audio Inputs is Master Volume.

Any ideas anyone?!?

TIA,

Lyle