Thread: Splitting an existing large file to burn-able size

Default Splitting an existing large file to burn-able size

Recently I recorded several hours of a stream from a local radio station broadcasting a x-c ski race I was in. I set recordings in 2-3 hour blocks, not realizing that you can only burn 80 minutes to a CD. So, I'm stuck with large files I can only listen to on my computer rather than in my car CD player. I wasn't aware of the option that automatically splits a stream into small files.

I searched the user manual and this forum for an explanation of how to split an existing recording, if it is even possible. Is there a way to do this with Replay? Thanks

You are able to split the files when you are doing the initial recording. You would set that up under the properties of the show. After the fact, you would want to use our Replay Media Splitter program.