Thread: Slacker logs off for "unusual activity"

Default Slacker logs off for "unusual activity"

I am trying to use Replay Media Catcher with slacker.com - the problem I keep encountering though is that it records a couple of songs and then slacker.com logs me out for unusual activity. Is it that slacker has recognized RMC or is there something I didn't download with my version? I tried the same thing with replay music and it worked until I got logged off for inactivity (but that's to be expected). I just want to know what to do about this.

I am using Vista 32-bit, operating on both the latest firefox and IE, and have RMC v3.01

Replay Media Catcher does not work with Slacker, you will need to use Replay Music on this site! Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Media Catcher Records Slacker.com

According to http://applian.com/recording_solutio...ice-id-18.html Media Catcher is able to record Slacker. The web page suggests you "uncheck Capture HTTP Streams and check the Web Stream Dumper under settings when capturing from Slacker."

I was able to record Slacker.com but some of the music files are named like WEBDUMP_0F64158C.tmp. I don't know what this means. I was unable to find a description of WEBDUMP on Applian website.

You are correct. We just changed this after doing some testing with this site. If you end up with a tmp file, try renaming the extension to see if it will play. In some cases you may need to re-record. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.