Thread: Conversion Problems

Default Conversion Problems

I'm an avid user of Replay Media Catcher, but a newbie to Replay Converter. I tried to convert a few FLVs and here's what happens...

-The CPU in my poor old 1.3 GHz PC running Windows XP is working overtime at 100%. Even when I opt for the lower conversion speed.

-Some short FLVs did convert but most of the time the audio and video are out of sync, or the video freezes completely while the audio track continues on.

I followed some of the troubleshooting tips, but I saw little or no improvement.

I'm happy with the the original FLV playback using the Applian Player, but I need conversion to use the Replay Media Splitter to do some some editing. I hope someone can offer some advice based on their experiences.

In particular.....Is any format less CPU intensive than the others?

Default Re: Conversion Problems

It could be a combination of the power on your system and the videos. Load the video into the converter. Right mouse click the video and select troubleshoot. You will see an option to delay or speed up the audio. Play with that setting and it should work better for you.