Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question about Replay Media Catcher TrailPay?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Question about Replay Media Catcher TrailPay?

    Has anyone done this? How does it work? I was thinking about signing up for blockbuster anyway and when I saw you could get replay media catcher, I thought why not but how do I get my code? Do I have to stay in blockbuster or if I don't like it and cancel within the first month do I not get the code or do I not get to keep the program? Can any one answer?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munky77 View Post
    Has anyone done this? How does it work? I was thinking about signing up for blockbuster anyway and when I saw you could get replay media catcher, I thought why not but how do I get my code? Do I have to stay in blockbuster or if I don't like it and cancel within the first month do I not get the code or do I not get to keep the program? Can any one answer?
    Are there any free trials to complete? I can't really afford to pay. but after being suggested to upgrade to replay video and finding out it is terrible at recording hulu, then i need to go back to replay media.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    10

    Default About Trialpay

    Hi - Trialpay is a great way to get Replay Media Catcher free - particularly if you were going to sign up for Blockbuster anyway. (or if any of the other offers look good to you) And you get to keep the code you receive even if you do decide you don't want to stay with Blockbuster after a little while. Once you get the code it's yours to keep - just as if you bought it.

    As for whether there are currently free offers in the Trialpay - that depends on where you are geographically. The offers that are shown vary continually and do change depending on your location. There have been free offers in the past I know. So short answer - I can't say for sure - but you can look at the offers without committing to anything - so why not check it out and see if you see anything you like that's free.

    I hope that helps,
    Leslie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Bee View Post
    Hi - Trialpay is a great way to get Replay Media Catcher free - particularly if you were going to sign up for Blockbuster anyway. (or if any of the other offers look good to you) And you get to keep the code you receive even if you do decide you don't want to stay with Blockbuster after a little while. Once you get the code it's yours to keep - just as if you bought it.

    As for whether there are currently free offers in the Trialpay - that depends on where you are geographically. The offers that are shown vary continually and do change depending on your location. There have been free offers in the past I know. So short answer - I can't say for sure - but you can look at the offers without committing to anything - so why not check it out and see if you see anything you like that's free.

    I hope that helps,
    Leslie
    Got a problem, i did one via trialpay, but then they cancelled my code. I have it in my email and would like my replay media code reinstated so i can use it please. i do NOT want to file a new trial pay as that is giving me so much headache. please reinstate it.

    Also, i haven't received ticket support answers for several days now. this is getting me worried.
    Last edited by dragonfang196; 02-13-2009 at 02:36 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfang196 View Post
    Got a problem, i did one via trialpay, but then they cancelled my code. I have it in my email and would like my replay media code reinstated so i can use it please. i do NOT want to file a new trial pay as that is giving me so much headache. please reinstate it.

    Also, i haven't received ticket support answers for several days now. this is getting me worried.
    I think that you should state the reason your code was canceled - you requested a refund because you were unhappy with Media Catcher. Also - you have no open tickets. Your last ticket was answered to just hours after you replied. If you need the ticket number, let me know and i will send it to you in a PM. Thanks!

    Best Regards,

    Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha Heinlein View Post
    I think that you should state the reason your code was canceled - you requested a refund because you were unhappy with Media Catcher. Also - you have no open tickets. Your last ticket was answered to just hours after you replied. If you need the ticket number, let me know and i will send it to you in a PM. Thanks!

    Best Regards,

    Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

    tahnk you for being very helpful. apparently customer service DID reply to me, but i did not get an email notification so i thought it was still open.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    No problem. if you have any other problems, please respond to your ticket. Thanks!

    Best Regards,

    Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Similar Threads

  1. Diferences between Replay Video Capture and Replay Media Catcher
    By codonauta in forum Replay Video Capture
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:10 PM
  2. Regarding Joost and Hulu (Replay AV and Replay Media Catcher)
    By MatthewC1000 in forum Recording Streaming Video
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:29 PM
  3. Question regarding Replay Media Catcher FLV converting...
    By MatthewC1000 in forum Replay Media Catcher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:44 AM
  4. Replay Media Catcher not recording ANY media
    By bluebell in forum Replay Media Catcher
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 09:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About these forums...
Applian Technologies makes these discussion forums available for our customers to assist other users. We do read this content and appreciate all your suggestions and comments. If you need technical support or customer service, please visit the links to the right.
Let's Be Friends