Thread: recording music w/ LastFM...no tags

Default recording music w/ LastFM...no tags

i am recording old 40's music for my parent's. Only half of the tags are being defined for Title and Artist. The information displays correctly on the LastFM web site, but does not seem to convert into the Replay Music. Thoughts any one????

What version of Replay Music are you using? What version of windows are you using? The more info we have the easier it is to assist you.

Question Keep getting partial / .tmp files

I am trying to capture audio files from "Josh Groban Radio " via Lastfm.com. The first 5 to 6 times I tried recording, I can never get more than one completed / tagged file. Everything else comes up as .tmp files, stating that I had either navigated away / closed out the website or that the file could not be recognized and that I had to rename it correctly.

I have changed the settings, checking "web stream dumpster" and unchecking "capture HTTP media streams." I have a valid activation code and I launch the software's default browser. Can somebody help?

Here are my specs:

Replay Media Catcher 3.02
    Windows Vista Home Premium, 64-bit OS