Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SWF-VERIFICATION --- lets discuss this now please!! RMC about to become usless?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HorribleSubs View Post
    I made.... Crunchyroll.
    ...sorry, I thought that was funny.... ♪ freak out ♪
    Last edited by MatthewC1000; 02-01-2009 at 12:51 PM.

I made my own tool to capture any RTMPE/RTMP stream with SWF verification and so far it's been working fine for dumping AVC from Crunchyroll.
    LOL, waryas, hope you're ready for that Adobe lawsuit. you've finally gone too far this time

I need that tool too . In our country downloading is legal, so applian please fix this problem asap? I want my fabchannelgigs back.

Default I can still record the commercials !

Unfortunately it all boils down to money and how much they can squeeze out of everyone.
    But hey, RMC still can record the commercials I guess that is something.

Sounds like its time to get the lawyers involved to fix this one that is if Applian show interest in keeping RMC software marketable.

Stream some of it,
    Record some of it,
    Keep it !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by micromedia View Post
    Unfortunately it all boils down to money and how much they can squeeze out of everyone.
    You mean Applian, right?

After all, they sold this with a certain functionality and then made an agreement to cripple it. I don’t know about anyone else but I didn't get any money back when they castrated my RMC.

And naturally the recommendation they make in the same announcement is to purchase yet another o their one-show applications. Bah!

Jim

I made my own tool to capture any RTMPE/RTMP stream with SWF verification and so far it's been working fine for dumping AVC from Crunchyroll.
    Sounds good so how about making it available then......

M.

I would like that tool too, cause now I realized that RMC is worthless.

Hey Folks,

Please keep in mind this is ONLY for NEW purchases of Replay Media Catcher. Those with existing purchases/downloads PRIOR to 1/28/2009 will not see these changes, and will be able to record everything just as they were before.

(From the FAQ's):

Will my current copy of Replay Media Catcher change?

No. If you've installed Replay Media Catcher 3.01 prior to January 28, 2009, no new plug-in downloads will occur unless you delete the old files on your PC.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, and please feel free to Read through the FAQ's as Tasha Posted on the previous page. Link to the faq's here: Replay Media Catcher/Adobe FAQ's

Please also keep in mind, if you're NOT able to record any particular video stream using Replay Media Catcher, we do offer a great Screen Capture tool called Replay Video Capture. While not as simple as recording and walking away from your pc, it does get the job done..and in fact I use it myself weekly on NetFlix (and other) Videos on my home pc.
    Last edited by Jeff Lenney; 02-08-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    Hey Folks,

Please keep in mind this is ONLY for NEW purchases of Replay Media Catcher. Those with existing purchases/downloads PRIOR to 1/28/2009 will not see these changes, and will be able to record everything just as they were before.
    Sorry Jeff...not true. You may not have changed the .dll for prior installations but...it no longer records Hulu 480p, CBS, etc.

Probably just a matter of time before Hulu 360p dies as well. While "we" understand your predicament, fact is, your customers are mighty pissed about the situation.

damn right man, this pisses me off as i paid good moeny and didn't get any of it back, now i have to do another trialpay to get their new one.

WHY CAN"T YOU MAKE ONE THAT WORKS. HULU 480 DOES NOT WORK. and RVC lags when i replay it.

Also, i had mine before 1/28/09, and it stopped downloading 480 ones. so you're right, this one fails to do its job, then you guys sic us a new program and that pisses me off to have us all pay for a new app that was supposed to do the job of the old app.