Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SWF-VERIFICATION --- lets discuss this now please!! RMC about to become usless?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by attackcenter View Post
    Hi, I noticed that there was a solution posted by: flvrec0r3r Does this work or not?
    No. It did for a while though. But what it worked for resulted from a completely different set of circumstances.

I won't be much help with bypassing SWF verification. I mean it's already been done, peope are doing it now, Applian can do it, but I have no interest. Sites that recently switched to restricted content I avoid completely. Hulu is dead to me. By their own hand I might add.

Default Re: SWF-VERIFICATION --- lets discuss this now please!! RMC about to become usless?!?!?!?

Very nice post with a ton of informative information. I really appreciate the fact that you approach these topics from a stand point of knowledge and information
    instead of the typical “I think” mentality that you see so much on the internet these days.

Default Re: SWF-VERIFICATION --- lets discuss this now please!! RMC about to become usless?!?!?!?

Wow!!! After a few days of checking out similar programs, I had decided to purchase RMC ( or the suite ) and after many bad purchases in the past, decided to check out this forum to make sure that all the hype was believable. Glad I did, and thank you for addressing the above issue. I really did think it was to good to be true!