"The only software that lets you capture streaming Flash Video (FLV format) and MP3 Audio from previously unrecordable streams." no longer...no longer...unfortunately

well...seriously... im pissed!

there are some threads already dealing with the problem but I d really like to discuss this in full length now as this problem is about to make RMC irrelevant if not totally useless.

the problem:

in short...almost evey website streaming cool videos is about to switch or already has switched to flash player 10

flasher player 10 offers swf-verification which in short makes it unable to capture any stream with RMC

RMC wont adopt to this?

despite having updated every plug in to its newest version, deleating cookies...and so on... RMC doesnt capture it... in my case a RTMP stream on mtv.com

having read some threads on the forum i had to found out that :

quote Jeff Lenney, Applian Stuff:
We have resolved a dispute with Adobe Systems Incorporated, [...], by agreeing not to circumvent any Secure RTMP Measures developed by Adobe.

https://forum.applian.com//showthread.php?t=1451

Questions:

which means applian wont develop any solution to this??

thats it?? done??

what do i need RMC for now if i cant capture the most streams?

i d really liked to hear from the staff or engineers about that...

P.S.
i bought RMC coz i was tired of all the URL sniffing, grabbing or fishing or what so ever... and i really enjoyed the program! best thing to download streams so far...now...??

though that is just my opinion... if u guys keep this policy of not adopting or developing a tool to bypass the swf-verification u can shut down this company
"The only software that lets you capture streaming Flash Video (FLV format) and MP3 Audio from previously unrecordable streams." ...no longer...no longer...unfortunately...