Thread: Some suggestions for AV suit and other applications of this company

Cool Some suggestions for AV suit and other applications of this company

Hi there. Im very satisfied of this applications, specialy this Replay AV, but I want to suggest some improve capacities to record the streaming audio. When I register some station The tags aren't correct, I ean that all the fundamental info of does tags are inserted in the "album" field, so I think is better to see the original info in the correct field, for example: Artist name in the correct field, song name in the respective field and etc etc.

Other suggestion is for audio record (thru the Audio card): In Replay music exists the possibility to download the info from a data base, but not in Replay AV. It's possible to put this capacity in this program?

And 3th and last suggestion: In Replay Screen Cast, when I need to record a specific part of the screen in my monitor I can't see the monitor when is a specific part of that monitor what I want to record, so I can't calculate that part of the screen in a correct way. Could be possible see the back screen (the video target or whatever) to be more exact and make a more easy way to capture this video?.
    Thank's a lot and see you to all.
    Oscar (Spain).
    Last edited by oscarfpa; 04-10-2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Ortographic mistakes