Thread: No detection of WM stream by RMC

Question No detection of WM stream by RMC

I am a new user and am delighted by the flash capture abilities, However my main need for this software is to capture streaming Window Media files.

The site I am trying to get is http://www.lsdashboard.com/quizzes/s.../Understanding Body Fat Intelligence and Natural Weight.wmv

I have a username and password for this site and can view the video well as streaming, but RMC does not even detect that there is streaming going on.

What am I doing wrong?

Vern

Replay Media Catcher was not created to Record Windows Media Files, and while it does record a FEW, it's main purpose/use is still flash video recording.

Try Replay AV, it should do the trick for you. :-)

Thanks
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Hardware recommendations

Jeff,
    Thanks for the reply...I had already purchased AV8 and it worked OK, but I am experiencing quite a bit of skipping on replay. Also, is there a way to improve the quality of the capture? (I understand this is a screen capture based system, correct?) Please forgive my naivete but I am new to this realm.