Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RM & Rhapsody...Update

Default RM & Rhapsody...Update

Rhapsody had an update over the past weekend and I had downloaded that update for my laptop, which won't allow RM to work now. I did not do the update for my desktop, which does work. I tried my laptop with changed settings from audio driver to volume and that appears to work. Not sure of the sound quality but it works. Therefore, Applian needs to look into the new update from Rhapsody as this would appear to be the situational problem as I know I should be using the audio driver rather than the volume setting. Applian tech??
    Thanks,
    DaddyMac

Are you using the standalone or the web based version of Rhapsody? Also, what version of windows are you using for this?

Default Reply to Reply

Rhapsody is stand alone and I'm using Vista.

I am having the exact same problem since I downloaded Rhapsody tonight. It worked great with Napster (which I just canceled!). RM does work when I login to Rhapsody through their website, just not when I launch the program on my desktop. I don't get it. I tried switching the settings to volume from audio driver but that did not work. I am running Vista 64. Thanks!

Question Myth

It is believed I'm 50/50 percent sure that, Rhapsody is giznaping registry data value which will check mark in Recording Control Microphone Level/Line in Level. which will may cause Replay Music not do detect audio streams.

Kind Regards.

You need to use the audio driver. Also, use the web based version of Rhapsody. Make sure you are running the program as an administrator. Right mouse click the program name and select properties. Go to the compatibility tab. Select run as an administrator.

Default Same problem

Just tried changing to administrator but having the same problem. THe music from Rhapsody plays but the timer on RM never increments. I am using Vista as well and RM 3 .. Help

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise View Post
    Just tried changing to administrator but having the same problem. THe music from Rhapsody plays but the timer on RM never increments. I am using Vista as well and RM 3 .. Help
    Well, it turns out that Rhapsody is screwing around with the sound recording options in the registry...

I talk about it here.

Try these site using Replay Music:
    http://www.imeem.com
    http://www.last.fm
    http://www.deezer.com

sorry for me for condoning getting it at no cost
    but, there really is no choice...

Default no solution

so then there is no solution to get rhapsody to work with RM v3?

Default Same Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMac View Post
    Rhapsody had an update over the past weekend and I had downloaded that update for my laptop, which won't allow RM to work now. I did not do the update for my desktop, which does work. I tried my laptop with changed settings from audio driver to volume and that appears to work. Not sure of the sound quality but it works. Therefore, Applian needs to look into the new update from Rhapsody as this would appear to be the situational problem as I know I should be using the audio driver rather than the volume setting. Applian tech??
    Thanks,
    DaddyMac
    I got a new laptop and downloaded the lastest Rhapsody Software which does not work with Replay. The good news...I have an old copy of Rhapsody on other laptop which works fine with Replay. I will not update that copy of Rhapsody!

I suspect Rhapsody changed something in my registry to prevent Replay from working now! I believe that with my NEW laptop I can not get Replay to capture any streaming music from any source!

Replay techs: I hope you can find a fix for this problem soon.