Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RM & Rhapsody...Update

Try and use the web based version of Rhapsody and not the standalone player-it works great.

Default Rhapsody WeB Version

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Try and use the web based version of Rhapsody and not the standalone player-it works great.
    Cheryl...

I tried that already and it doesn't work. Also I believe that this new version of Rhapsody once installed changes the registry so that Replay can't not record any streaming music on my laptop no matter what the source is!

I suggest to that you install the latest stand alone version of Rhapsody on your computer and then try to record any streaming music at all with Replay....and I bet it will not work!

Any more suggestions or fixes???

Thanks!

If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support as more information is going to be needed to assist you. Thanks.

Default Maybe a fix

What I did was copy replay music into a seperate folder renamed to something else, Uninstall replay music, went to the folder made a shortcut.

started replay music then Rhapsody and it records. Only problem now is it does'nt recognize tracks.

hope this helps, James

At this point please contact us at tech support. We need to see your log file and have some additional information from you.

Default bottom line please - does this work or not?

hi - i'm very frustrated. i just bought rm and was looking forward to using it with the rhapsody subscription i just got. it doesn't appear to work. i followed the directions and still nothing. has rhapsody one upped rm?? please assist!!

I use it all the time and it works great? Please contact tech support if you have this problem. Also, make sure you are using the web based version and not the standalone version of Rhapsody. Also, always start recording first and then go to what you want to capture.