Thread: Customer Service Inquiry Not Resolved

Default Customer Service Inquiry Not Resolved

I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this type of question but I have made two inquiries through customer service and I have not heard back.

I mistakingly purchased Replay Video Capture instead of Replay Media Catcher. I have not used the service (RVC) since I purchased it three days ago. Is it possible for me to convert this purchase to Replay Media and have the Replay Video code cancelled? If not, would it be possible to have the money refunded to me.

I apologize if this is not the right venue for such an issue but I have submitted to inquiries and have yet to hear back (possibly due to the holidays).

Thanks!

By now you have probably heard back. People were busy and not available during the holidays. If you have not heard back by now please let us know. Thanks.