Thread: A new Flash media on BBC?

Default A new Flash media on BBC?

I have never made a thread or joined any forums before so forgive my ignorance. I do have a question though, my Replay A/V is the latest version and I am unable to capture Adobe Flash Player Version 9,0,115,0 an example is the following BBC link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7325278.stm

The above link should be of Robin Williams on the BBC

Debbie McCormick Guest

Hi. Yeah, I can't get RAV to pick up the URL. But Replay Media Catcher can record it fine. Try that.

Debbie McCormick Guest

Hi. Yeah, I can't get RAV to pick up the URL. But Replay Media Catcher can record it fine. Try that.

May I ask how you were able to get RMC to do the recording? Is it possible I am missing a plug-in? I have tried starting RMC and hitting the record button then open the web page and play the file. I have tried playing the file and started RMC and hit the record button, I have cleared my Firefox cache, have tried refreshing the webpage... nothing shows up in the RMC GUI as a recording.