Thread: An Ad for NetOptimizer Appears Each Time Replay Media Catcher 2024 is Started

Default An Ad for NetOptimizer Appears Each Time Replay Media Catcher 2024 is Started

I recently upgraded to Replay Media Catcher 2024.

Now whenever I start Replay Media Catcher 2024 it opens and runs OK, but also an ad page for something called NetOptimizer is opened. I can close the URL of the ad without any problem, but it's annoying to have to do that every time I run Replay Media Catcher 2024.

I cannot find how to make the ad stop appearing. Can anyone offer a solution?

Unhappy Re: An Ad for NetOptimizer Appears Each Time Replay Media Catcher 2024 is Started

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Radio View Post
    I recently upgraded to Replay Media Catcher 2024.

Now whenever I start Replay Media Catcher 2024 it opens and runs OK, but also an ad page for something called NetOptimizer is opened. I can close the URL of the ad without any problem, but it's annoying to have to do that every time I run Replay Media Catcher 2024.

I cannot find how to make the ad stop appearing. Can anyone offer a solution?

Scroll down the page that has the ad for NetOptimizer, and there is an option at the bottom of the page to unsubscribe the ad. That's all you need to do.

Default Re: An Ad for NetOptimizer Appears Each Time Replay Media Catcher 2024 is Started

Quote Originally Posted by endyr View Post
    Scroll down the page that has the ad for NetOptimizer, and there is an option at the bottom of the page to unsubscribe the ad. That's all you need to do.
    This does not work in the Edge browser and it's infuriating. The option is not remembered between each session. This kind of unwanted advertising is so unnecessary.