Thread: Can I use Replay Video Capture to unattended record volleyball on Turkish TV?

Default Can I use Replay Video Capture to unattended record volleyball on Turkish TV?

I'm looking for a way to record volleyball matches streamed live on Turkish TV, when I am not home. I have no problem streaming these events when I am in my home, but I am wondering if Replay Video Capture can record this unattended, if I tell it when to start and when to stop recording and the URL of the web stream.

One additional complication (which probably is minor) — I have to set my VPN to make it appear that I am Turkey to get the stream to work. This has worked flawlessly for me, so I assume it is not going to be a problem if I set the VPN up properly as well.

If this is possible, can someone point me in the right direction about how to do this? Thanks!

Default Re: Can I use Replay Video Capture to unattended record volleyball on Turkish TV?

I'm not sure if it will work for you or not with the VPN but do give setting a schedule a try. When you do this, if you haven't set up a schedule before, do read the directions and also watch a video on setting up a schedule. The video is older but it works the same way.