Thread: Disable the "This computer has an UEFI BIOS with SecureBoot enabled." message?

Default Disable the "This computer has an UEFI BIOS with SecureBoot enabled." message?

Every time I start up RMC7, the "This computer has an UEFI BIOS with SecureBoot enabled." dialog appears in front of the main interface, which ends with "Would you like to use the Stereo Mix (What you hear) as the audio recording method now?". I always click "No" to dismiss the dialog (because RMC7 records audio just fine for me), but then the dialog appears the next time I start the program. I have bad search/find karma, but I've looked through the settings, and I did several searches through this forum and also google to find if this is being asked anywhere else, no luck, so here I am.

Is there any way to disable this message so it doesn't pop up each and every single time I start RMC7? Thanks!

Default Re: Disable the "This computer has an UEFI BIOS with SecureBoot enabled." message?

What are you using for audio capture? Thanks.

Default Re: Disable the "This computer has an UEFI BIOS with SecureBoot enabled." message?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    What are you using for audio capture? Thanks.
    Hah, every time you reply to one of my questions it solves my problem immediately :-)

When I checked under Settings > Audio Recording > method it says "Application", at which point I noticed that "Prompt when a configuration change is detected" was set to "On". I switched it to off and restarted the program and the dialog didn't appear. I guess every program start qualifies as a config change. What a difference this makes!

thanks!